We aim to organize the next activities
- An annual conference, usually in September or October.
- Periodic meetings and workshops. If you would like to host a meeting or speak in one contact Ori Troyna or Shira Shamban.
- Translation of OWASP resources to Hebrew.
- Spreading the Word - Reaching out for more people, especially outside of the AppSec community.
- Looking for location for the next Meetup in Feb 22nd
- Everyone is welcome to join us at our chapter meetings.
- The annual AppSecIL is coming - Sep / Oct 2020
- The OWASP Top 10, 2013 version was translated to Hebrew! is now available for download.
- The OWASP Risk Rating Methodology has been translated to Hebrew, and is available for download in PDF format. Much thanks to Tal Argoni from TriadSec.
The Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP) is a nonprofit foundation that works to improve the security of software. All of our projects ,tools, documents, forums, and chapters are free and open to anyone interested in improving application security.
Chapters are led by local leaders in accordance with the Chapter Leader Handbook. Financial contributions should only be made online using the authorized online donation button. To be a SPEAKER at ANY OWASP Chapter in the world simply review the speaker agreement and then contact the local chapter leader with details of what OWASP Project, independent research, or related software security topic you would like to present.
Everyone is welcome and encouraged to participate in our Projects, Local Chapters, Events, Online Groups, and Community Slack Channel. We especially encourage diversity in all our initiatives. OWASP is a fantastic place to learn about application security, to network, and even to build your reputation as an expert. We also encourage you to be become a member or consider a donation to support our ongoing work.
Put whatever you like here: news, screenshots, features, supporters, or remove this file and don’t use tabs at all.
If you want to support our chapter, please contact Ori Troyna.