Welcome to the OWASP Knoxville homepage. OWASP Knoxville holds quarterly meetings discussing information and application security at various locations around Knoxville generally on a Thursday night from 6pm-8pm. Follow updates on Twitter and join our #owasp channel on Slack here
OWASP Knoxville would not be able to succeed without its sponsors and contributors. Currently, OWASP Knoxville is only soliciting for meeting sponsors. If you would like to discuss sponsoring a quarterly meeting, please contact Andrew Smith or Kyle Bubp
Upcoming Meeting Sponsor
- Thursday, October 17, 2019: OWASP Top 10 by Jeremy Kelso at Schulz Brau Brewing Company (Upstairs) Register Here!
- Thursday, July 11, 2019: Summer Social Cookout at Jewelry Television (9600 Parkside Dr, Knoxville, TN 37922) - Register Here!
- Thursday, April 25, 2019: “Ignoring API Security is Risky Business” by Osiris Martinez at Casual Pint - Hardin Valley Register Here!
- Thursday, January 24, 2019: “Back to Basics: Hacking OWASP JuiceShop” by Jeremy Kelso at Casual Pint - Hardin Valley Register Here!
- Thursday, September 20, 2018: “Gone Phishing with Email and DMARC” by [https://wesleyk.me/ Wesley Kirkland] at The Regas Building - Harris Room - RSVP Here Slides Here
- Thursday, July 26, 2018: Summer Social at Schulz Brau Brewing Company (http://schulzbraubrewing.com/)
- Thursday, May 10, 2018: Death, Dealing, and Digital Forensics by Kyle Bubp at Casual Pint - Hardin Valley - RSVP Here
- Thursday, January 25, 2018: Introduction to HTTP/2 from a Security Perspective by Russel Van Tuyl at Blue Coast (Upstairs)
- Thursday, September 21, 2017: Buy Viagra! Exposing the Seedy Underworld of Fake Pharma by Matt Smith at Casual Pint - Hardin Valley RSVP HERE
- Thursday, July 13, 2017: Summer Social at Blue Coast Grill & Bar(Upstairs)
- Thursday, April 6, 2017: SecDevOps by Adrian Sanabria at Casual Pint - Hardin Valley RSVP Here Slides here
- Thursday, Nov 17, 2016: ‘‘Implementing Security in DevOps by Kevin Poniatowski at Blue Coast Grill & Bar(Upstairs)
- Thursday, Sept 8, 2016: ‘‘CTF at Blue Coast Grill & Bar(Upstairs) -Thursday, June 16, 2016: ‘‘OWASP Overview and Hacking Demo at Blue Coast Grill & Bar(Upstairs)
- Thursday, March 31, 2016: ‘‘Panel and Social at Blue Coast Grill & Bar(Upstairs)
- Thursday, June 11, 2015: ‘‘State of Application Security by Phil Agcaoili at Blue Coast Grill & Bar(Upstairs)
Put whatever you like here: news, screenshots, features, supporters, or remove this file and don’t use tabs at all.