Join our LinkedIn group!
OWASP BeNeLux Day 2017
We are proud to announce the dates of the next edition of BeNeLux OWASP Day! The event will take place on 23 (trainings) and 24 (conference) November 2017, in Tilburg - The Netherlands.
See OWASP_BeNeLux-Day_2017 for more details.
OWASP BeNeLux Day 2016 - II
We are proud to announce the dates of the next edition of BeNeLux OWASP Day! The event will take place on 24 (trainings) and 25 (conference) November 2016, in Leuven - Belgium.
See BeNeLux OWASP Day 2016-2 for more details.
OWASP BeNeLux Day, March 17 & 18, 2016 in Esch-sur-Alzette, Luxembourg
We are proud to announce that like in 2011, the OWASP BeNeLux Day will be held in Belval Campus, Esch-sur-Alzette, Luxembourg. More information on www.owaspbenelux.eu!
OWASP AppSecEU 2015, 19-22 May 2015, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
The Luxembourg chapter is co-organizing together with Belgium and Netherlands chapters this amazing conference to be held in Amsterdam this spring! More information on the conference website.
Hope to see you there!
French translation of Top Ten
The Luxembourg chapter, in collaboration with other volunteers (French and Swiss) is currently involved in the French translation of the OWASP Top Ten for 2013 (available in release candidate here: [OWASP Top 10
- 2013 - Release Candidate](http://owasptop10.googlecode.com/files/OWASP%20Top%2010%20-%202013%20-%20RC1.pdf)).
The final version of Top Ten should be available in May, and the French version should be available a few days after the release of the original version. The document is usually translated into different languages (German, Spanish, Italian, Chinese, etc.)
People potentially interested to contribute to the German translation, can contact the OWASP_German_Language_Project.
OWASP BeNeLux Day 2011, December 1st & 2nd 2011 @ University of Luxembourg
We are proud to announce that OWASP BeNeLux Day 2011 will take place on December 1st & 2nd 2011 at the University of Luxembourg.
- December 1st 2011: Training Day
OWASP Training: Secure Application Development, by Eoin Keary This intensive one-day training focuses on the most common web application security problems, including aspects of both the OWASP Top Ten (2010) and the MITRE Top 25. The training will introduce and demonstrate application assessment techniques, illustrating how application vulnerabilities can be exploited so students really understand how to avoid introducing such vulnerabilities in their code
- December 2nd 2011: Conference Day
List of confirmed speakers (more to be announced soon):
- Brenno De Winter (Journalist) on the Diginotar story
- Koen Vanderloock (Lead Security Competence Group at Cegeka) on the new OWASP Simba project
- Justin Clarke (Director and Co-Founder of Gotham Digital Science Ltd) on practical crypto attacks against web applications
- Lieven Desmet (Research Manager at University Leuven) on HTML5 security
- Andrey Belenko (Chief Security Researcher at ElcomSoft Co. Ltd) on iOS data protection internals
- Alexandre Dulaunoy (Incident Management - Security Research at CIRCL) on dynamic malware analysis
- Ludovic Petit (Group Fraud & Information Security Adviser at SFR, Vodafone Group) on WebApp Security and legal and regulatory aspects
- Seba Deleersnyder & Eoin Keary (OWASP Board) on OWASP Update
For more information and updates, please check out www.owaspbenelux.eu
Interested in sponsoring the event and the Luxembourg Chapter in 2012? Please contact Jocelyn Aubert (Jocelyn.Aubert[at]owasp.org)!
OWASP @ YAJUG (Java User Group, Luxembourg)
The Luxembourg Chapter will participate to the next YAJUG (Java User Group, Luxembourg) event:
YAJUG - How to Secure your Java Applications Wednesday, May 27th 2009 - 17:45
Centre de Recherche Public Henri Tudor - 29, avenue John F. Kennedy - L-1855 Luxembourg-Kirchberg
- 17h45 - Welcome and registration
- 18h00 - Introduction to Cryptography with JCA and JCE, Sébastien Stormacq, Sun Microsystems (French, slides in English)
- 19h15 - OWASP Top 10 Security Breaches for Java Web Applications, Jocelyn Aubert, OWASP-LU (French, slides in English)
- 20h30 - Drink
The whole program is available on YAJUG website.
Note: This event is NOT an OWASP event! You have to register on YAJUG website (fee: 40 euros).
OWASP @ C3L (Chaos Computer Club Lëtzebuerg)
Monday, April 6th 2009 - 20:00 (…until late in the night)
Brasserie Seppl (Club-Room) - Luxembourg-Limpertsberg
- 15 minutes intro OWASP Luxembourg Chapter
- remaining time - Technical Chaos regarding OWASP
The Luxembourg chapter is supported by the following board:
- ADELSBACH André
- AUBERT Jocelyn
- DULAUNOY Alexandre
- RIGHETTO Dominique
- STEICHEN Pascal
- ZOLLER Thierry
OWASP Luxembourg thanks its structural chapter supporters from OWASP BeNeLux Days 2018:
Put whatever you like here: news, screenshots, features, supporters, or remove this file and don’t use tabs at all.