The University Of Georgia
Who are we
OWASP Tbilisi chapter was resurrected in 2019 by David Kvatadze. The chapter is run by a team of dedicated cyber security enthusiasts.
The chapter aims at holding quarterly meetups in the format of 3 practical workshops/CTF and up to 5 talks.
How to find us
Join the Meetup group OWASP Tbilisi Chapter
Become a Speaker
Call For Speakers at OWASP Tbilisi events is permanently open. If you want to present at future events, review and agree with the OWASP Speaker Agreement and simply send the title and abstract of your talk and speaker bio to David Kvatadze.
OWASP Tbilisi Chapter 1st Meeting
Date: May 15, 2019 Location: The University Of Georgia, 77a, M. Kostava Street, University of Georgia, IV Building, V floor, Conference Hall Room №519, Tbilisi, Georgia.
- Welcome Speech
- About OWASP - David Tskitishvili | Presentation
- ModSecurity - Temur Maisuradze | Presentation
- The importance of raising awareness in information security - Zviad Kikvidze | Presentation
- OWASP Top 10 - Avtandil Bichnigauri | Presentation
- Cyber-Lab.Tech Portal - David Kvatadze | Presentation
- Android security tips - Merab Tato Kutalia | Presentation
- Secure programming in C - Maksim Iavich | Presentation
- Considering GDPR’s requirements in programming - Dimitri Gugunava | Presentation
- Discussion about existing risks and weaknesses
OWASP Tbilisi Chapter 2nd Meeting
Date: September 6, 2019 Location: LEPL Data Exchange Agency, 50, University Street, Tbilisi, Georgia.
- Welcome Speech
- Cyber-Lab.Tech - Overview of Platform Exercises - Avtandil Bichnigauri | Presentation
- OWASP Zed Attack Proxy - Giorgi Kavrelishvili | Presentation
- Burp Suite - Lasha Takashvili | Presentation
Put whatever you like here: news, screenshots, features, supporters, or remove this file and don’t use tabs at all.