OWASP Juice Shop
Main Selling Points
- Free and Open source: Licensed under the MIT license with no hidden costs or caveats
- Easy-to-install: Choose between node.js, Docker and Vagrant to run on Windows/Mac/Linux
- Self-contained: Additional dependencies are pre-packaged or will be resolved and downloaded automatically
- Self-healing: The simple SQLite and MarsDB databases are wiped and repopulated from scratch on every server startup
- Gamification: The application notifies you on solved challenges and keeps track of successfully exploited vulnerabilities on a Score Board
- Re-branding: Fully customizable in business context and look & feel to your own corporate or customer requirements
- CTF-support: Challenge notifications optionally contain a flag code for your own Capture-The-Flag events
The Node package
helps you to prepare
Capture the Flag
events with the OWASP Juice Shop challenges for different popular CTF
frameworks. This interactive utility allows you to populate a CTF game
server in a matter of minutes.
Other Corporate Sponsors
Other Individual Sponsors
- Jeroen Willemsen
- Soron Foster
- Bendik Mjaaland
- Timo Pagel
- Benjamin Pfänder
- Björn Kimminich
- Kevin Chung
- Brian Johnson
$1,251.68 of royalties from Björn Kimminich’s eBook have been donated to the project between 09/2017 and 07/2019.
Corporate-sponsored code contributions
In order to be recognized as a corporate code sponsor an offical written confirmation of waiving all IP to the contributed code is required.
Official Companion Guide
Pwning OWASP Juice Shop is the official companion guide for this project. It will give you a complete overview of the vulnerabilities found in the application including hints how to spot and exploit them. In the appendix you will even find complete step-by-step solutions to every challenge.
The ebook is published under CC BY-NC-ND 4.0 and is online-readable for free at https://pwning.owasp-juice.shop. The latest officially released edition is also available for free at https://leanpub.com/juice-shop in PDF, Kindle and ePub format.
Endorsed Open Source Projects